- Daffodils as Cut Flowers – Tips and Tricks – Cut Flower Farm Gardening for Beginners Growing Plants
- How to Hide Firefox Top Sites, Recommended, Highlights, Snippets, & Other Launch Clutter
- WordPress theme development in hindi step by step from hindidevtuts Ep#01
- How to Install Free SSL Certificate on Any WordPress Website – Any Hosting Using Let’s Encrypt 2018
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin – Get Shipping Rates from UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx & Stamps
How to rank your business for a local audience. ►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more of my secret SEO tips.
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
Read more on my blog: https://neilpatel.com/blog
Hey everyone, it’s Neil Patel here for another Q and A Thursday video. I’m here with Adam from https://viewership.com/
We have a question from Karsen, and his question for you is, how does one go about ranking high for SEO search terms including near me with geographic relevance? For this example, dog trainers near me.
0:30 Near me means, anytime you do a search, like plumbers near me, dog trainers near me, whatever it may be, like gardener near me, right? They’re including that term, near me, in the Google search. So, what he’s asking is, how can I rank my business when people are typing in whatever term plus near me?
Local SEO Tip #1
0:40 The first thing you need to do, whatever you wanna rank for, Google it. Type in that plus near me and you’ll see all the localized sites that Google’s pulling from for those near me listings. Make sure you’re listed there. By getting listed there, it helps tremendously, because if they’re pulling from those sites and you’re there, there’s a higher chance that you’re gonna get listed.
Local SEO Tip #2
1:10 The next tip we have is you wanna make sure you’re listing the local landmarks, town lines, as well as old school like driving directions to wherever that you’re servicing.
1:30 On your website, you wanna list all the little subsections of Boston…
wordpress tips 2016