- Learn Laravel from Scratch – PHP Framework Introduction
- How to Create a WordPress Login Popup Modal Bangla Tutorial
- How To Download WordPress. Web Development Bangla Tutorial-ওয়ার্ডপ্রেস টিউটোরিয়াল 2018
- 10 Trending WordPress Themes | ThemeForest
- WordPress Tutorial In Nepali Start to End (Part_3): By Ishwar Bhusal (Theme Development Series)
Sarah Reviews a Subscriber’s Dropshipping Store! Find Out What the Expert Had to Say…
►► Free eBook – 6 Steps to a 6 Figure Store: http://wholesaleted.com/4-step
►► Join The Dropship Club Now: https://thedropshipclub.com
We gave a brutally honest review of Lucas’ store – Kitchen Platform.
And we broke it down into 3 major points:
Whether you’ve chosen good products for your store
Your strategy when advertising products on Facebook
Your store design and branding
Here’s what we had to say…
(Along the way you’ll also find some helpful tips you can even use for your own store)
Aspect #1: Whether You’ve Chosen Good Products for Your Store
The right product is the “life-blood” of any store.
For Lucas, his products were kitchen gadgets. Sort of like kitchen “hacks” designed to make cooking easier.
The problem was, these so-called kitchen “hacks” can often be a trap. For 3 reasons:
1. It’s cheap junk that solves fake problems.
Unfortunately, the creators of these gadgets often invent or create “fake problems” that very few people have as an excuse to sell a product to merchants.
This anti-soup spill funnel is a prime example. Have I ever tipped soup from a pot and had it spill? Definitely. Did it happen enough that I thought I needed to go buy a piece of plastic to fix the problem? No. Instead I just got better at pouring the soup into my bowl.
Using the Amazon method I demonstrated in the video is a great way to “verify” whether a product actually solves…