In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to setup a free WordPress SSL Certificate with Cloudflare in 2018. In easy to follow steps and with 10 minutes of work you will have a secured website.
This will work on any hosting, all you need is access to your domain DNS settings. Which 99% of domain providers allow.
And you will be able to use CloudFlare’s SSL certificate and get your free SSL for your website.
In this tutorial you will learn the following:
1. A summary of what is Cloudflare
2. Setting up your domain to point to Cloudflare
3. Installing an SSL certificate plugin on WordPress
4. Verifying the SSL certificate with Cloudflare
5. Make Cloudflare redirect all traffic from http to https
More tutorials on my website: https://punchsalad.com/wordpress-tips/free-wordpress-ssl-certificate/
Support the channel:
on Amazon: https://linktopus.net/ao28r
PayPal tipjar: https://www.paypal.me/punchsalad
Need help with WordPress websites? I’m available through Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/robralph/