- Google my business website builder tips and tricks
- WordPress Theme Development Bangla Tutorial for Beginners Full Step By Step – part 14
- Using WP Product Review WordPress Plugin from ThemeIsle
- WordPress JSON REST API Tutorial for beginners in HINDI(#1) Introduction, WP JSON, JSON API call
- WordPress Toolkit Auto Provision WordPress with Plugin sets
These days, there are tags (or pixels or scripts or tracking codes) for everything – Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, LinkedIn, etc. are all asking you to add code to your website to track advertising performance.
Read full Tutorial – https://goo.gl/LEzurg
Join our Analytics Course – https://goo.gl/gg5J1Z
Not only that but managing all those tags can be a pain. You have to test your tags, keep them updated, and hope they don’t break your website.
Fortunately for you and me, there is an answer to all these problems, and it’s called Google Manager (GTM).
GTM is a virtually codeless solution for taking control of your website’s tagging and tracking.
If you’re interested in learning how to get started with GTM… You’ve come to the right place!
In this five-part Google Tag Manager tutorial, you’re going to learn about:
Why, when and if you need tag management
The value GTM can bring to your business or organization
How Google Tag Manager works
How to deploy tags and migrate your existing tracking
Four common mistakes to avoid when you start using GTM
Google Tag Manager Tutorial Part #1 – How do you know if you need tag Management?
What is Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a free and simple solution for installing and managing all of your marketing and analytics tracking pixels.
wordpress tutorials for developers