- Welcome to WP Levels – WordPress Tutorials!
- WP WhatsApp Review – Does This WordPress Plugin REALLY Work?
- Dancing On My Own – Calum Scott – Cover by Daryl Ong | REACTION
- Best WordPress Hosting For Small Business || Web Hosting Reviews in Hindi
- Take Your WordPress SEO To New Levels- WP RSS Xtreme review
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to add a multi-layered drop shadow for your images right from the Divi Builder without any external custom CSS or photo editing software. When it comes to drop shadows, the more layers you have the more realistic the shadow looks because it will be better blended together. That is why I’m going to show you how to layer 5 text modules, each with a custom box shadow, to serve as a great drop shadow for images and videos for your website. Plus, you can even add an animation to create an elevation effect for your header images.
So if you aren’t familiar with photoshop or are looking for a Divi-friendly method for adding drop shadows to any element on your website, you have come to the right place.
The results may just surprise you. Watch the tutorial here:
wordpress tips tricks and tweaks