- How To Make A WordPress Website Within One Hour
- How to Create a Menu in WordPress
- How to approve AdSense to WordPress website : My Simple Tips – Techoob
- Best Foods to Help Control Menopause | Early Menopause Telugu | Dr. Sridevi Gutta | DoctorsTv Telugu
- How to Fix the Internal Server Error in WordPress
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to add a multi-layered drop shadow for your images right from the Divi Builder without any external custom CSS or photo editing software. When it comes to drop shadows, the more layers you have the more realistic the shadow looks because it will be better blended together. That is why I’m going to show you how to layer 5 text modules, each with a custom box shadow, to serve as a great drop shadow for images and videos for your website. Plus, you can even add an animation to create an elevation effect for your header images.
So if you aren’t familiar with photoshop or are looking for a Divi-friendly method for adding drop shadows to any element on your website, you have come to the right place.
The results may just surprise you. Watch the tutorial here:
wordpress tips tricks and tweaks