- How to Turn Off or Disable Comments in WordPress Posts, Pages and any types with Clearfy plugin
- Ozisti | A Multi-Concept WooCommerce WordPress Theme Augmented Reality Store Ready | Themeforest
- WordPress JSON REST API Tutorial for beginners(#17) Register Route to Update and Delete WP Post
- WordPress Theme Development part-25. How To Display Posts By Tag in wordpress (tag.php)
- 5 Best WordPress Themes or Templates for Creating Business Website | TemplateMonster
There’s a number of websites, like tourism sites and hotels pages, that need a weather tile on it. If you are interested in further details, you can check out this article (https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/3-ways-add-weather-forecast-website/). So, for some websites a weather forecast will be huge plus. There are several ways to add it to the page, but if you use Elementor – you are a lucky person. In the latest update, a super convenient Elementor weather widget was added to JetElements plugin. Now, besides all the other useful tools, you will be able to quickly place a weather forecast to any page of your website.
Elementor weather widget gives you a number of customization tools, so your forecast could have any look you like. This video tutorial will show you what settings do the widget has and what features do that settings affect. Our recently renewed template, Monstroid 2, is used as a basic template (it was created especially for Elementor builder, so they are perfectly compatible).
All you need is JetElements Plugin, the most popular Elementor Add-on, that you can get for $15 only.
Get Best Elementor Themes, Templates and Add-ons:
Get JetElements Plugin Now:
Get Monstroid2 Modular Consctructor Elementor WordPress Theme:
Subscribe to Our…
woocommerce add ons