In this SEO tutorial, you’ll learn a 10-step process to rank your pages higher in Google by using a blog to fuel your rankings and revenue.
Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
Reading about new tactics and strategies can be confusing and frustrating. One blog post will tell you to do something, and the next will insist you to do something completely different.
In this video, Sam Oh walks you through an example of ranking a fictitious pet food and accessories eCommerce store by using a blog. More importantly, he shows you how to do it.
Here is a quick summary of the 10-step SEO checklist (actionable tips are provided for each step in the video).
1. Topic research and a quick competitor analysis.
2. Keyword research
3. How to create content that’s better than your competition
4. On-Page optimization tips on newly created content
5. Title optimization for improved CTR and publishing
6. Page speed optimization
7. Promote the heck out of your content via. link building and email outreach.
8. Optimization via. Google Analytics
9. Optimization via. Google Search Console
10. Relaunch and repromote your content
If you’re new to SEO, it’s tough to learn everything you need to know in 23 minutes. Here are some additional video tutorials that will help you rank in Google or improve your current Google rankings.
Full Keyword Research Series:
Backlink Analysis and Link Building…